On June 24th the Cochrane Station Inn will open on nights that fall before or after the passenger train operates.
You can book your room by clicking on the Reservation link, or calling 1.800.265.2356 ext. 3.
Please note that the Customer Service counter at the Cochrane Station Inn remains open for Bus Parcel Express and Ticketing services.
We invite you to take advantage of our exceptional northern hospitality by staying at the Station Inn during your travels to and through Cochrane, Ontario. We are pleased to welcome overnight guests at the Station Inn, which is conveniently co-located with our train and motor coach station, the departure point for the Polar Bear Express train and several motor coach routes.
ROOMS AND AMENITIES
All Our Rooms Include
- Iron/ironing board
- Curved shower rods
- 37*LCD TV's
- Complimentary Keurig Coffee
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Individual climate control
- Blackout Drapes/Curtains
- Individual air Conditioning Control
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Premium Duvets
- Smoke Free Rooms
The Station Inn200B Railway Street, P.O. Box 1926
Cochrane, Ontario POL 1CO
1.705.272.3500 or 1.800.265.2356 ext.3
We are located in the Ontario Northland Cochrane Station, located at 200 Railway Street. If you are arriving by bus or train, you will be conveniently dropped off at the doors to the Cochrane Station, which leads you directly to our front desk at the Station Inn Hotel.
- HearstFollow Highway 11 East for approximately 215 km. Turn left onto 3rd Avenue. Take the second right onto Railway Street. The Station Inn will be on the right.
- TimminsFollow Highway 655 North (signs towards Cochrane/Kapuskasing) for approximately 75 km. Turn right onto Trans-Canada Highway 11 East and follow for approximately 29 km. Turn left onto 3rd Avenue. Take the second right onto Railway Street. The Station Inn will be on the right.
- North BayTake Highway 11 North (signs toward Timmins/Cochrane) for approximately 370 km. Continue straight onto 3rd Avenue in Cochrane. Turn right onto Railway Street. The Station Inn will be on the right.
- SnowmobileSnowmobilers: Located in OFSC District 15 off TOP Trail A
Designated hotel parking is available during your stay. All guests will be issued a parking pass that must be displayed in the front of their vehicle window. Upon check-in, please ask our front desk employee for a parking pass if you intend on parking your vehicle longer than 48 hours.